Reception Class 2021
Welcome to our September 2021 Intake!
We understand that it can feel overwhelming when your child starts school. We want to reassure you that we will be with you every step of the way, supporting you and your child throughout their time at Rosary School.
We need to collect information from you which will not only help us to settle your child in to Reception Class, but will also help you to understand how our school works, and what is expected from parents and, hopefully, will allow you an insight in to how we educate, protect and care for all the children in our school. If you have any questions about any aspect of school life, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Here is a short booklet that you can read with your child so they know a little bit about what to expect in Reception Class.
Please click on the icon below to access an electronic copy of the Reception Class Welcome Pack. It includes some documents that need to be signed and returned, and some documents that are for information only. Families who have a child joining us in reception class will receive a printed copy of the welcome pack. Any member of the public can request printed copies of any of the documents on our website be posted to them, by making a request to our school office. Our Contact Us page will provide you with ways you can make a request. We are happy to help.
Preparing your child for starting school
Links to useful information on our website
- Take a 360 degree virtual tour of our school with your child
- Listen to and watch our pupils performing our school song
- Rosary School Uniform information
- How we communicate with home, including our early years platform Tapestry
- Our cashless payment system ParentPay
- School lunches information
- Link to free school meals information and online application form
- All children can register for Cool Milk
- Attendance, lateness and absence information
- Travel to school information
- Rosary School wrap-around care
Need more information?
If you have any questions please do get in contact via any of the options on our Contact Us page. We will be happy to answer any questions and provide you with printed copies of any of the information you need.